Thursday, December 11, 2008

This year we went to see Santa at the Jubilee of trees. The kids were really excited to see him. (I know you cant tell by the blank look on their faces) But they really did have fun.

This year I put my tree up early. I always wait until the day after Thanksgiving because that is the rule but I went out and bought new ornaments and was too excited to put it up. So here it is... not as cute as it was in my head (which was really cute) but it is up and I do like it. Next year I will have to do more but it is a good start. It looks really cute in the dark with the lights on. Dont all trees?

5 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

Oh yes Kendra, your tree is fabulous. You always have such a creative mind and such a vivid imagination! JK, No really I like it. Looks like the kids had fun doing their cookies. Probably more fun than we did doing our house!!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

The tree looks fabulous and festive! I love the big star on top! Cute pic with santa too. Did you see the Santa at the Dickens Festival...I think is the REAL Santa.I just love him!
Merry Christmas...in two weeks!

TisforTonya said...

your tree looks just fine... the tree in your head must have been pretty spectacular indeed!

Traci said...

Fabulous tree, fabulous cookies, fabulous air show. Looks like you guys have been having a great Christmas season. Just 1 question, when are you going to cut your boys' hair? Ha ha!!!

Shannon said...

I love your tree! Want to come do mine. I think I can pick out cute stuff, but never arange it the way I want. I'm coming down next week. We should go to lunch!