Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kids - Gotta Love em'

Just had to share a funny story about Preston. In school they have been learning to write letters, and they get to write letters to different people in their class. Their assignment was to write a letter with a date, greeting, body, and the closing. Preston chose to write a letter to his friend Jayden (who is part Korean). Here is his letter..................

Dear Jayden
Brown Skin, Black Hair
You are my friend, you like the army and the navy. I like You. Can you come over to my house.
Your Friend
Preston

What Preston thought was that he was sapposed to describe Jaydens body and not the body of the letter. Kids are so funny.

5 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

Oh this has got to be the funniest story yet of our two boys. I'm so glad we have boys the same age so we can go thru all this together. I hope they will always be little buddies...they just need to learn not to rat each other out! LOL.

Traci said...

That is hilarious! He cracks me up. Great job though Pres!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

I loved this!!! I laughed out loud!
Preston is such a cool kid...I guess you are lucky he didn't pick the chubby red head girl in his class to write to! :)
Today I ate my FREE grand slam...would have been more enjoyable with you! :)

Bundy 6 Pak said...

Love it!!! That is so funny, had to share that one. Preston, you rock!:)

Unknown said...

That is too funny!