Sunday, February 22, 2009

VICTORY IS MINE!!!!





So last night Angie and I took the kids on a date. We went to dinner at Cafe Rio and then bowling. It was a lot of fun. Aidan thought he was big enough to carry his own ball and ended up dropping it on his toe, he was pretty upset about it but I think his toe is going to make it. It seemed to take forever to get through one game, Avree and Aidans ball rolled so slow, Aidans even stopped once and the guy had to go down and push it in. Well as you can see......... I WON!! I have been practicing on the Wii so I was pretty sure I had a chance. Ok so I barely won against two 7 year olds, a 4 and 3 year old and Angie.

2 comments:

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Look at that...a WHOPPING 100 points! Now that is a good day of bowling!
Cute pictures and looks like a ton of fun!
Will I see you for free pancakes tomorrow??

Angie Stewart Black said...

Ok ok ok, so they were all under the age of 7 and you beat me too. You just got lucky. I declare a re-match...re-bowl...whatever you call it.