Thursday, March 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVREE "5"

This year we took Avree to Jumpin Jacks for her birthday. We had a great time. With friends and cousins we had 16 kids there. CRAZY!! It was perfect really. We let them jump for awhile and then headed up to the party room for pizza and cake. The kids were so exausted they hardly even talked or moved it was great!!!.

This picture just makes me laugh so I had to post it. He must take after his dad with that cheesy smile.

Avree and her presents.. She really got spoiled this year but she says that she loves everything she got and it is all her favorite.


All the kids just laughed and laughed the whole time. I cant believe how they can climb up those slides over and over again. I was dying after one time. I am surprised I even got any pictures. By the time my camera took the picture it was usually just a leg or half of a head. It might be time for a high speed camera.


I can't believe my little girl is 5. She just seems to little to be 5 and going into Kindergarten. She is such a sweet girl.. she is such a good friend and sister. It makes me sad to see her get bigger and excited all at the same time. She is such a good example for all of us. We love her so much and couldn't imagine life without her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVREE!!!!

4 comments:

TisforTonya said...

Yay - Maryn was thrilled to see the pix up here... glad we made it for the fun!

And Avree is such a diplomat for five years old - everything is her favorite!!

Traci said...

WOW! That is the most I have heard you "talk" on your blog. Great job! Looks like Avree had fun! Hope she had a great day!

Angie Stewart Black said...

I can't believe she is already 5 years old! How time flies. Next thing you know, she'll be going on her prom date!! Sorry we missed out. Hopefully she doesn't spend all her money in one place!!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Avree!! What a super fun party. I love Jumpin Jacks...especially the couches for the parents who don't interact with their children sit and read or eat! Gotta love places that don't promote family togetherness! :)
Poor Aidan...the sun is burning his eyeballs out and he is still smiling bigger than anyone!
Love you guys!