Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

I had such a great Mothers Day this year. On Saturday we got to go over to Ryan's grandmas house for lunch with his mom and some aunts and cousins, it was really fun with lots of yummy food. That night we went to a Blitz game with Kami and Brent it was tons of fun, even though they lost and they got in about 7 fights, they have won every game until Ryan decided to cheer for them, he is uninvited to future sporting events unless he cheers for the other team. But it was great company with lots of laughs.
Sunday I got to sleep in and got breakfast in bed, the kids made me some really cute cards. Preston's card says that I am the "best mom he could ever get right now" ha ha!! maybe he is just putting up with me for right now until his next mom comes along.




Aidan made me the cutest little cookie bouquet at preschool, he was so proud of it, he told me which cookies I could eat and then he ate the rest. I would much rather have cookies then real flowers.

I also got a new camera the kind with all the attachments and such I am so excited to start to try and take some good pictures.
I am so blessed to be the mom of my 3 kids, they always know how to put a smile on my face.

3 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

Yes you are so very blessed to have such beautiful, kind and loving children. I am so glad that Preston is willing to put up with you for the time being. That is so funny he wrote that. What a ham!!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Kendra...truth is...you ARE the best mom he could get right now! :)
How cute is he?
I am so glad you have a good mothers day and that we were included in your weekend! We need to start doing things more often...dinner, movies whatnot! And Ryan can come to ALL of it! We just love you two!
I am also glad to see you got your camera...now there will be not excuses not to blog!
Love you...have a great week!

TisforTonya said...

haha - I've gotten cards like that from my kids before "You're the best mom I have" always makes me wonder...