Thursday, May 28, 2009

We are the Champions!!!!!


Last night was the championship game for Prestons little league and WE WON!!!! It was a great game. Final score 14-11. All season I was a good parent not concerned about winning or losing just wanted everyone to have fun. All of a sudden the tournament started and I became "one of those parents" I was so nervous, I had a stomach ache and couldn't eat. I was yelling at everyone to get the ball, or quit playing in the dirt, pay attention.. WOW!!! I am happy the season is over. I don't think I am going to be a very good sports mom. But we did win and we get to attend the closing ceremony on Friday. I am so proud of our team and we had a great coach. Cant wait until next year!! GO RED SOX!!!

3 comments:

TisforTonya said...

YAY! now that you've become one of those psycho team moms it's important that your kids end up on the winning teams :)

Angie Stewart Black said...

how fun. Good job Preston. He does look all cute in his uniform too. Jayden will be so jealous. I will have to try the league next year and see if Jayden does any better than city. You'll have to let P come over before the rag muffin comes! Jayden would love it.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

GOOD JOB PRESTON!!! That is awesome! And good job YOU for being a competitive mom! You and me both.
They look so cute and professional out there :)
Hope all is well.