Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day of School





I can't believe its already the first day of school. Its hard to think that I have a 3rd grader and a 1st grader! They have been so excited for school to start. I love that they still love school. Avree woke up bright and early which I thought would be a stuggle since she sleeps in until 10am everyday, she was excited to eat school lunch and wanted me to take her to school and walk her to her class. Preston on the other hand wanted to ride the bus and didn't want me anywhere near his classroom. I did peak in just to look at him and to remind him he had a sister to pick up after school and I got the look of death. haha! Too bad I didn't have my camera ready for that but I promised him no pictures except at the house. So now its just me and Aidan.. what are we going to do all day!!! Good times for sure!

3 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

They look so cute in their first day apparel. so funny that Preston is so strict on no pictures. I would have just to embarrass him haha. Glad you finally updated!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Thay look SO CUTE!
Happy SCHOOL YEAR! YAY!!!!

GMC said...

Cute "McArthur" kids! wow, Kendra it seems like forever since I saw you! love checking on you through your blog....Carolyn (Just because you won't know what GMC means - it's me LOL)